Saturday 3 January 2009

Finally here is my pixie jumper!



Firstly, ignore the messy kitchen. We are tiling right now and replacing architraves and stuff and everything is in piles at the end of the kitchen where I stupidly got lovely other half to take these photos. Honestly my house is not usually this messy!

I got called Santas little helper when I wore this to market just before xmas. Personally I love it and its very warm. I have never before knitted a matching hat and jumper either so this really is a first.

I started this 8 years ago and gave up but managed to knit loads when was off work sick a few weeks ago - daytime TV is very rubbish. Anyway here finally is the finished garment. No pattern used for either jumper or hat so all my own design. The sleeves are a bit long but other than that its great.


No comments: